3 May 2021 Cumulative Exam Rules
The exam will start at 10:00 and end at 12:30 on 03 May 2021.
Click here for the steps to take the exam.
Technical Requirements for the Proficiency Exam
· You must use the up-to-date version of Chrome browser on your computer to take the exam.
· You must allow pop-ups in Chrome. Click here for the relevant instructions.
· The exam must be open only on one window at a time. If you encounter any problems (page not fully loading, connection problems, power cuts. etc.) close the exam window that is open and start again to continue where you left off.
· For the Listening section you need headphones or speakers.
· You mustn’t use VPN connection.
Proficiency Exam Rules
· The exam will be accessible from 10.00 to 12.30 on the exam day.
· Even if you log in the system any time later than 10.00, you will need to complete the exam by 12.30.
· If you cannot complete your exam by 12.30, the answers you have provided up to 12:30 will be automatically saved.
· The interface of the exam platform is English.
· It is not possible to return to the previous questions in the exam. During the Reading Section reading text will be displayed for each question.
· In order to take notes during the listening, you need to have a draft paper and pencil with you. Important titles in the listening text will be displayed on the screen during the listening.
· If a student is disconnected for technical reasons such as power or internet outage, if they can re-enter the system, they will be able to continue the exam from where they left off.
· Those who aren't able to take or finish the exam because of technical reasons can take the make-up exam at the end of the term if they submit their petitions to email@example.com by 04 May 2021 - 12:30.
· Those who have a medical report for the exam day can also take the make-up exam at the end of the term if they submit their reports by sending it as a scanned document or a clear photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
· For the candidates who take the make-up exam, their result on the make-up exam will be valid.
· The data recorded during the exam will be analyzed by data processing methods and, if necessary, by the authorized commission of the university. If behaviors that do not comply with student stance such as cheating, deception or fraud, misleading, etc. are detected, the exams of the relevant students will be deemed invalid and they will be treated according to the Student Disciplinary Regulations of Higher Education Institutions.
· The students who have taken the exam are assumed to have accepted the exam rules.
School of Foreign Languages