19 August 2021 Make Up Proficiency Exam
The Make-up English Proficiency Exam that will take place on September 17, 2021 has been assigned to the candidates who have filed a petition for it.
The exam is available under the folder "17 September 2021-Proficiency Exam". It will start at 10.00 and end at 12.30 on September 17, 2021.
Click here for the steps to take the exam.
Technical Requirements for the Exam
· You must use the up-to-date version of Chrome browser on your computer to take the exam.
· You must allow pop-ups in Chrome. Click here for the relevant instructions.
· The exam must be open only on one window at a time. If you encounter any problems (page not fully loading, connection problems, power cuts. etc.) close the exam window that is open and start again to continue where you left off.
· For the Listening section you need headphones or speakers.
· You mustn’t use VPN connection. Exam Rules
· The exam will be accessible from 10.00 to 12.30 on the exam day.
· Even if you log in the system any time later than 10.00, you will need to complete the exam by 12.30.
· If you cannot complete your exam by 12.30, the answers you have provided up to 12:30 will be automatically saved.
· The interface of the exam platform is English.
· It is not possible to return to the previous questions in the exam. During the Reading Section reading text will be displayed for each question.
· In order to take notes during the listening, you need to have a draft paper and pencil with you. Important titles in the listening text will be displayed on the screen during the listening.
· If a student is disconnected for technical reasons such as power or internet outage, if they can re-enter the system, they will be able to continue the exam from where they left off.
· The data recorded during the exam will be analyzed by data processing methods and, if necessary, by the authorized commission of the university. If behaviors that do not comply with student stance such as cheating, deception or fraud, misleading, etc. are detected, the exams of the relevant students will be deemed invalid and they will be treated according to the Student Disciplinary Regulations of Higher Education Institutions.
· The students who have taken the exam are assumed to have accepted the exam rules.
For your questions, please create a help ticket by following the path below: http://yardim.itu.edu.tr/ > Yardım Bileti Oluşturun > Yabancı Diller Yüksekokulu > İngilizce Yeterlilik Sınavı > Sınavla İlgili Sorular